Sunday, April 20, 2008
"Some even believe we are (...) conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." David Rockefeller, Memoirs
- Name: MrK
- (ZBC NEWS, ZIMBABWE) Land Reform and Agriculture i...
- (ZBC NEWS, ZIMBABWE) Gvt hailed for spearheading a...
- MMD under pressure for female president
- MDC loses bid to block recount
- International oil prices worry Dr Fundanga
- Opposition has lost grip in E/Province, charges Mu...
- 'Independence struggle is not over'
- Independence struggle is not over, says Khor
- (HERALD) Zim marks 28 years of Independence
- (HERALD) ‘Zim not for sale’
I am reading...
- Zimbabwe's Land Reform: Myths and Realities, by Prof. Ian Scoones
- The Bush Agenda: Invading the World, One Economy at a Time by Antonia Juhasz
- The Funding Of Scientific Racism by William H. Tucker
- The Chimurenga Protocol, by Nyaradzo Mtizira
- Syndromes of Corruption: Wealth, Power, and Democracy by Michael Johnston
- Islands Of Intensive Agriculture: In Eastern Africa (Eastern African Studies) by Mats Widgren & John E.G. Sutton
- The New Golden Age: A Revolution against Political Corruption and Economic Chaos, by Ravi Batra
- The Politics of Patronage in Africa: Parastatals, Privatization and Private Enterprise in Africa, by Roger K. Tangri
- The Basics Of Permaculture Design by Ross Mars
- Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism, by Cambridge economics professor Ha-Joon Chang
- Grassroots Governance? Chiefs in Africa and the Caribbean (Africa, Missing Voices Series)