Wednesday, December 09, 2009
"Some even believe we are (...) conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." David Rockefeller, Memoirs
- Name: MrK
- (CONSCIOUSBEINGALLIANCE) Belgian Paratroopers To C...
- (HERALD) Sanctions burden yours Tsvangirai
- (HERALD) MDC-T celebrates decade of destroying Zim...
- (HERALD) Simon Mann’s coup plot: Nasty, posh and B...
- (HERALD) AAG blasts tax regime
- (HERALD) LonZim steps up drive to rebuild Zim econ...
- (TALKZIMBABWE) MDC-T politicizing food distributio...
- Let’s avoid anarchy and veritable chaos
- LAZ writes Attorney General over office of the DPP...
- Banda never means what he says – Syakalima
I am reading...
- Zimbabwe's Land Reform: Myths and Realities, by Prof. Ian Scoones
- The Bush Agenda: Invading the World, One Economy at a Time by Antonia Juhasz
- The Funding Of Scientific Racism by William H. Tucker
- The Chimurenga Protocol, by Nyaradzo Mtizira
- Syndromes of Corruption: Wealth, Power, and Democracy by Michael Johnston
- Islands Of Intensive Agriculture: In Eastern Africa (Eastern African Studies) by Mats Widgren & John E.G. Sutton
- The New Golden Age: A Revolution against Political Corruption and Economic Chaos, by Ravi Batra
- The Politics of Patronage in Africa: Parastatals, Privatization and Private Enterprise in Africa, by Roger K. Tangri
- The Basics Of Permaculture Design by Ross Mars
- Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism, by Cambridge economics professor Ha-Joon Chang
- Grassroots Governance? Chiefs in Africa and the Caribbean (Africa, Missing Voices Series)