Sunday, April 01, 2012
(YOUTUBE) The Plunder and Depopulation of Central Africa
"Some even believe we are (...) conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." David Rockefeller, Memoirs
- Name: MrK
- (EDMOND DE ROTHSCHILD) Strategic partnership betwe...
- (TAIBBLOG, ROLLING STONE) Push to End Too-Big-To-F...
- (NEWZIMBABWE) Mugabe vows to call elections by May...
- (HERALD) Zanu-PF: Thinking real, thinking ahead
- (HERALD) Triangle’s bitter, sweet origins
- (HERALD) Gaddafi family says Italy asset seizure i...
- (HERALD) Zimbabwe, EU trade doubles
- (HERALD) Foster ties with China, Zim firms urged
- (HERALD) Govt owes Zimsec US$1,9m
- PF and socialism
I am reading...
- Zimbabwe's Land Reform: Myths and Realities, by Prof. Ian Scoones
- The Bush Agenda: Invading the World, One Economy at a Time by Antonia Juhasz
- The Funding Of Scientific Racism by William H. Tucker
- The Chimurenga Protocol, by Nyaradzo Mtizira
- Syndromes of Corruption: Wealth, Power, and Democracy by Michael Johnston
- Islands Of Intensive Agriculture: In Eastern Africa (Eastern African Studies) by Mats Widgren & John E.G. Sutton
- The New Golden Age: A Revolution against Political Corruption and Economic Chaos, by Ravi Batra
- The Politics of Patronage in Africa: Parastatals, Privatization and Private Enterprise in Africa, by Roger K. Tangri
- The Basics Of Permaculture Design by Ross Mars
- Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism, by Cambridge economics professor Ha-Joon Chang
- Grassroots Governance? Chiefs in Africa and the Caribbean (Africa, Missing Voices Series)