Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mangani says treats Kabimba as his boss
By Christopher Miti in Chipata
Tue 14 May 2013, 14:01 CAT

LAMECK Mangani says there is nothing official to show that there are serious differences between him and PF secretary general Wynter Kabimba.

Featuring on Breeze FM's Political Hour programme on Saturday, Mangani who won an election petition against MMD's Reuben Mtolo Phiri said he treated Kabimba as his boss.

He said being a chief administrator of the PF, Kabimba could have received several reports about him and that some of them may have been very negative.

"There is nothing official to show that there are some serious differences between me and honourable Kabimba. For me, I treat him as my boss. He is the secretary general of the party and we had never had serious differences apart from perceived differences. Possibly he could have been told a lot of other issues that I could not be privileged to know but he is a chief administrator. As far as I am concerned, I treat him as a chief administrator; he is my boss, and this is why I feel compelled that soon after meeting the people in the constituency, I must go and meet him and tell him that 'as your candidate in Chipata Central, I won the petition. So he is going to advise on what to do next," Mangani said.

Asked whether he thinks Kabimba was misled to deny him on a ZNBC TV programme, Mangani said he never watched the programme and that he did not know the context in which Kabimba issued the statement.

"More important is that honourbale Kabimba is a human being like anybody else, if somebody goes there and tells him that Mangani does not like you, he will react in a negative manner. I am not saying this is what he was told; I am saying if somebody went there," he said.
"He (Kabimba) is in the top leadership of the party and there is no way I can ignore him," said Mangani.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home