Sunday, August 02, 2015

(MRK) Mahatir Mohamad Expresses Doubts About MH-17 Investigation, Ukrainian Gvt Innocence

The former Prime Minister of Malaysia, Mahatir Mohamad, isn't buying the 'Russia did it' scenario.

(YOUTUBE) Interview

Mahathir bin Mohamad: I cannot understand why the Malaysian government did not ask for the black box or the wreckage found in the Ukraine. It is quite unusual. The involvement of Malaysia is limited. They never send a team to take pictures there or investigate. The local media, the mainstream media is very much under the control of the government. Almost immediately after the plane was put down, America accused Russia. And then applied sanctions against Russia. We don't accept news like that.

Q: So you don't accept accusations against Russia?

Mahathir bin Mohamad: No, I don't think even the government accept. We are very neutral, because there is no real evidence. One of the suspects of shooting down the aircraft could be Ukraine. Because they were fighting, and we don't know who actually fired the missile. If it was a missile.

Q: Do you think this investigation is carried out objectively?

Mahathir bin Mohamad: I don't think so, I don't think so.

If it was a missile, means if it wasn't a Ukrainian airforce SU-25 or SU-27.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:48 PM , Anonymous web lol said...

kul post

 
At 10:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home