Friday, August 12, 2016
― Bertolt Brecht
"Some even believe we are (...) conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." David Rockefeller, Memoirs
- Name: MrK
- Stratfor on President Mugabe, Minister Mnangagwa, ...
- How De Beers Pays Shareholders 23 times more than ...
- They want to win at any cost
- US Ambassador Thomas Lies About Economic Sanctions...
- President Mugabe's Speech To The UN
- The Vaccine Origin Of Monkey Virus Epidemics
- IMF intervention will result in terrible living co...
- THE POST - Can Lungu and his minions justify their...
- (NEWZIMBABWE) New farmers resist compensating whit...
- (NEWZIMBABWE) US envoy of ‘nightly’ Mujuru meets s...
I am reading...
- Zimbabwe's Land Reform: Myths and Realities, by Prof. Ian Scoones
- The Bush Agenda: Invading the World, One Economy at a Time by Antonia Juhasz
- The Funding Of Scientific Racism by William H. Tucker
- The Chimurenga Protocol, by Nyaradzo Mtizira
- Syndromes of Corruption: Wealth, Power, and Democracy by Michael Johnston
- Islands Of Intensive Agriculture: In Eastern Africa (Eastern African Studies) by Mats Widgren & John E.G. Sutton
- The New Golden Age: A Revolution against Political Corruption and Economic Chaos, by Ravi Batra
- The Politics of Patronage in Africa: Parastatals, Privatization and Private Enterprise in Africa, by Roger K. Tangri
- The Basics Of Permaculture Design by Ross Mars
- Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism, by Cambridge economics professor Ha-Joon Chang
- Grassroots Governance? Chiefs in Africa and the Caribbean (Africa, Missing Voices Series)